Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crush, Infatuation and Love!!

As I have grown up, i have understood the difference among crush,infatuation, and love.

On 16th march 2000, just after my last SSC paper was over, we went to watch the movie 'Kaho naa pyar hai'. And then it all started..I kept on thinking about him him and only him..I dreamed to meet him..tried to gather all possible information about him ( that too without letting anyone doubt on me ;))..I collected as many photos as possible..I read all the news in the papers in which he was praised or criticized by almost every critics..He was threat to my another idol ( none other than SRK) , but still I was loyal to my hero..he got married later,but it didn't change my liking for him :P!!! it was nice feeling which I experienced in my life..I was head over heels in love(??) with ---Hritik Roshan :)!! Hang on--this was just a 'Crush'!!![ I learn this word after all this crazy thing which I called love had evaporated , and I was studying(??) for my HSC exams :P].

In June 2005,after chilling out in first three yrs of engineering, suddenly everyone was serious about career, campus placements, and further studies. I was as confused as Karan (played by Hritik Roshan...uff!!) in Lakshya. One day I visited D'Oks academy,and I came out with this strange affection for GRE and MS.. suddenly I realised that every one studying for GRE..everyone was discussing strategies to tackle maximum score.. I studied the US map with enormous interest :D..info about universities. SOP's,acads, hobbies spiced up my life..I made timetables to study,bought Barron's :D...after first 20 words in the word-list,my enthu was diluted.. and it took me hardly some time what 'Infatuation' was !!!!

Now in last week, when I reached Pune on a sunny morning, my heart was filled with a joy..I remembered every corner and signal of the roads..I remembered the best time of my life which I spent here..I was soooooo much happy to see the old friends, and my family..I felt how much this city means to me..My dreams, my plans everything was attached this place..I felt the same energy with which I lived my LIFE..and no thoughts about pollution,traffic,ruthless autowalas(:D) could change this my mind...I chatted with the air as I was riding on a bike..I prayed that I could come back and stay here forever..This is what I call as LOVE :)!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Best explaination for letting us know the difference in crush, infatuation and love.

Py said...

Nice read :).

Unknown said...

Very Nice!!

ADK said...

Very well written. A good job at segregating the three most interchanged used words of all times...

Dhanashree said...

Thanks all :)!!

Puneet Parakh said...

for some all these three are same :-)

Rahul Sharma said...

Welcome to the blogging world ..
a very nice read , now i know why you too remember 10th jan ..

Dhanashree said...

hehehe...thanks a lot Sharmaji!!!Now u know it :P!!

Vipin Kumar said...

Three words, three stories, simple, sweet and to the point. :-)

pragyag said...

Awesummm!!
I was just spellbound reading the last paragraph!
Lage raho Dhan [:D]